Scenic Route

Monday, January 24, 2005

Old Friends

General Gustovski decided to stop by today. Unfortunately, he forgot to pack his warm fuzzies, so I offered him some of my own. The General is warm but needless to say affected by the pink mittens and so embarrassed that he wouldn't keep his eyes open when I photographed him. I'm still happy that he's stopped by though, despite the fact that he is insecure about his masculinity. I don't know how long he'll be staying, he isn't sure either. 'Until someone takes him down a peg or he finds the appropriate time to leave, I suppose. Anyway, he's pretty amiable, so feel free to stop by and introduce yourself.

4 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Hahaha! That'd be rad!
Arwen posts back-to-back! Wow! Do this more!
I remember making snowmen with my little brother. Then we'd go inside and find our samauri swords and kill them.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

Either you got creative, Graham, or someone beat you to it. I went out to take photos tonight and discovered the General had a zucchini-penis. While I was explaining it to my mom I kept laughing and couldn't tell her properly.

Whoever it was, I'm in debt to them. :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

I couldn't find an adequately sized carrot, or pickle... And then I saw the zuccini, I HAD to use it... I broke it while trying to get the general erect, and now he has a vagina. Or a naval.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Naval, what a brilliant word. I have the sudden urge to go make a snow angel.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home