Scenic Route

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Conclusive Results

If nothing else, I've learned that I think about sex more than my boyfriend.

The average amount of thought dwelt on sex of the six people whom I've gathered information from ([female:male, 4:2] averaging in their late-teens) is 29%. Despite how the media portrays teenagers as sexuality-driven lap-dogs, we think/exhibit sexual behavior and thought less than people over twenty. The reasons are pretty obvious: most of us are relatively sound and able to understand that education is a higher priority right now, and when people emerge into their twenties they start establishing more serious relationships and have more of a grasp on what they're going to do with their life, whether it's getting married, having children, getting involved in a career, or a combination of the aforementioned; sex obviously is more of a consideration.

Thinking about sex is different than actually having sex. They're pratically in different categories. But, I'm pretty much sick of writing about sex in the Llama Blog. I had my spring-fever 'twitterpated (for those who know Bambi as well as I do)' post-spree and I'm tired of reading/writing about it.

So there you go. 29%. Much thanks to all who contributed to the ratio. Your acceptance and openness of your sexuality makes me proud.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Oh god, I left the western hemisphere for 10 days and llamadrama became an erotica wing.
sexsexsexsex.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

Sex blogs, sexy layouts... You've missed a lot.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

We've all grown up Matty. Well...either that or just got really bored while you were abroad.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home