Scenic Route

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Dear Cedar's Bloom,

I thought nothing could encapsulate passion. For me it's always been a fleeting intensity, entering and leaving at whim. But then I came to know a group of guys who were all musically inclined. Through the fire of a lasting passion and devoted conviction, they've become a stupendous musical success. Too soon my friends will have left Saskatoon; again I feel a familiar ache as close friends relinquish their transient place in my everday life. I love you, Cedar's Bloom.





5 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

Arwen!!! That was so sweet of you! Thank you *so* much for all of your support! This blog makes me feel so good, and yet sad at the same time. You will be sincerely missed by all of us.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Dissentient Being said...

DAMNIT ...i missed it. thanks for stealing their souls for me.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Flakey Foont said...

Why do girls like jesus?

Hah.
Oh Lee.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

awww, Mackenzie.. you rock.. i'm going to miss you.. thanks for the card... i have it in my special treasure box, (where i keep all the things that mean alot to me.)

11:48 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I'm soo glad that i made it home.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home