Scenic Route

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Down to Business

Hopefully, if I'm able to get a seat in the classes of my choice, my timetable next year will look something like this:

Monday, *Wednesday, Friday
9:30a-10:20a - World Religious Studies
10:30a-11:20a - English Literature and Composition
11:30a-12:20a - Sociology
*1:00p-4:50p - Painting

Tuesday
7:00p-9:50p - Biology

I'd have Thursday's completely off, and only an evening class on Tuesday, giving me Tuesdays and Thursdays to work on portfolio/homework things. Afternoons (all except Wednesdays) will be off; I'll be able to set my availablity at work to decent hours so that I can work enough to maintain a decent (per say) income while still going to five university classes (a "full-course load" [university lingo]). I'm going to be so busy it won't be funny, but having lots to do makes me feel productive and content... so if I'm able to get into all of these classes, I will be happy. You know what's extra-fun? My brother is in the same Religious Studies class! Heh. We could be riding the bus and going to the same first class together. And I'm excited about this? Hell yes! Haha.
* indicates that the Painting class will only be on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home