Scenic Route

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Thank you, everyone

I don't wear a mask for you. I smile when I want to. I laugh when I think it's funny. I cry when the mood is appropriate. Everyone inspires something different inside of me, and I've never had a reason to hide it. I may not wear a smile sometimes. I may be more silent than I usually am, but please don't try to fix my problems. If you see a distant look and a glossier reflection to my eye, it doesn't necessarily mean you've driven me to affliction. It may, but don't assume either way.

I love you always. We may be close and talk all the time, or we may simply be on friendly acquaintance. We may even have come to odds because of some unfortunate circumstance, but the fact is I still love you. I respect you for all you are: an individual, a person with valuable opinions and interests. You matter an incredible amount to me because you've built me into the person I am. I don't hate you. I don't begrudge you. I don't expect you to feel the same way. I don't expect you to react, reply to this post or even keep in contact with me. All I want is for you to be happy and continue living a life you can be proud of. If you manage to accomplish this, I'll see it through how you treat other people. And I'll be happier than you can possibly understand.

Thank you... you mean everything to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Eww.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home