Scenic Route

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Stubborn Dependence

I've been tired before. Whether it was from being sick or staying out too late, having an unhealthy diet or overexerting myself... but today I'm tired for a different reason. I'm tired of wanting to please other people more than myself. I'm tired of finding appeasement with myself through other people. I'm exhausted. You could say I'm too dependent. I thrive when I'm in the company of other people and diminish when I spend too much time alone. In fact, ideally, I'd be around people all the time. I get more done when they're around. I'm happier. I smile more. I laugh more. When I'm alone, I have no one to laugh with. No one to grin at with both sets of teeth. I'm weak. I guess I have to accept that.

Because I know I'll never change.

1 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

I'm glad you won't change. I like you lots. :D

I usually prefer to be alone so I don't really understand this entry. I can't empathize and I'm sorry for that.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home