Scenic Route

Friday, May 27, 2005

Dick'n Around

I didn't have homework to do over third and lunch, for once in probably a week straight. So I happily occupied myself with playing with pictograms and fiddling with trial-versions of Graham's cover. I had fun with Cedar's Bloom, but my pen bled all over the place. Gross. Oh well, it's just for fun anyway. I haven't done pictograms in a millenia and was inspired to play around with it.



I'm not satisfied with the cover layout yet, and G-dawg needs a picture with his acoustic for the actual cover anyway. This is just a rough-draft to try to grasp what we may want to do with the final copy.

I dick around a lot. It may seem unproductive, and it may even be that. But it fills up time and is better than staring at a television for two hours.


4 Comments:

Blogger Civil Whisper said...

Wow! I like your dick!

haha. Man I'm funny.

This is looking good!

3:22 PM  
Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Perfect! The different font sizes are awesome. Seriously, use that. Bravo.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I couldn't imagine a way you could improve that. The font and portportions are great for pulling the eye, even the colors couldnt be better.
You've turned me into a kite, arwen.
..
As in you've blown me away.. and I'm high flying now.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Wow. I love your doodle for Cedars Bloom.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home