Scenic Route

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Promotional Blurb

I haven't been posting when I've updated the links on the sidebar, so I figured I'd give the lowdown on them now. And yes, I rearranged them. I'm visually oriented and the way they were before was bothering me. I'll probably change it again. It seems too unbalanced now. Nonetheless...

Jokrab, Johanne's blog. She's a really awesome and enigmatic person with spiritual introspect that's definitely worth checking five times a day and reading many times over.
Scagliola, my photo-journal. Where I ditch photographs I've taken with my CanonA80.
Jorbrugund, a coalition consisting of Colin, Kyle, Phil, Matty, Evan and Lara. A creative group with stimulating thoughts, ideas, perspectives and abilities.
Nimble Neglect, Graham's blog. A pensive writer and spectacular songwriter, Graham never ceases to impress his audience. Bonus: he's hot too. I'd say he should post some song-snippets with some of his entries for promotional-value. June first is when it's coming out, my precious reader!
Midnight Musings, Rebecca's blog. She's a lyrically and socially inspired individual; very much worth checking into. A talented writer with empathetic objectivity towards the world.
Over the Rainbow; Alyx, Niki, dear friend and (tea) lover, always an inspiration to those she comes in contact with either over her blog entries or face-to-face. She's an excellent and thought provoking writer, your visit to her blog is always warranted.
Schnozzberry-Cocktail, John's blog. He's new to it, enough that I haven't been able to form an opinion of his work exactly yet, but the pieces he's offered for The Loop were auspicious and I look forward to the updates at his new blog.
Decay of the Symphony, a duo-blog force consisting of only one blogger: Aaron. He posts frequently with short stories, reviews, and radical but honest assessments of society. He's certainly worth the ten plus times I check his blog daily.
Promenade of Astronauts, Matty's photo-blog, a place where a budding photographer is developing his roots. He's like a weed in that he's rapidly getting better, but his roots nurture instead of choke those around him. A brilliant person and friend.
Everyone's not Imperfect, Nathan's blog. He took my desk one day in History. I forgot until he wrote it in my yearbook that he felt bad about it. He also took my gum. A seemingly pilfering character, Nathan's actually a good guy. He's got some relatable, important issues and he's articulate in expressing them.

Now go, visit them ten times or more each day. Anticipate their updates. Be a hardcore blognerd like the rest of us (me)!

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I bet I inspired this.
Cause I'm vain.
I inspire every one of your posts, Arwen.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Dingus said...

Yell? Me? I only yell when I'm happy. And that's when other people are yelling too so that I feel accepted.

I like making my voice echo across the commons. But not too consistently, 'else people will get annoyed.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

It's all lies.

(You've made me blush)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home