Scenic Route

Saturday, April 23, 2005

...

I am having like, the worst hair-day of my life today.
Who's in your SPED class?
No one. Well, there's ___.
Oh. Well... heh.
Yeah, I know. No one.

Fuck I hate highschool sometimes. I wish I could say I can't wait to engage in mature conversations without people who fret over trivial things and demean people left and right, but who am I kidding? Maturity, respect and integrity aren't consistent factors in any age group or phase of our lives. I don't even need all three. Just be more mature, and the rest will follow suit.

Grow up, for God's sake.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nesska said...

*agrees*

And the worst part is that I keep catching myself doing that sort of thing, when I know exactly how it feels to be on the other end of it from a few years previously. I think the shallower people I hang around with are starting to rub off on me.

Get out of my head, stupid prejudices. Ahh.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

You're not in sped.
Who were you eavesdropping on?
I don't think its a "No one important" its a "no one who I'm friends with, and thus shouldn't be talking about". Atleast in my case.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

Heh. Yes, I was eavesdropping in Biology while we were taking notes. But if you knew who was talking and who they were talking about, it was spiteful to the person they were refering to. Not an idle, 'I don't know anyone in the class.'

7:29 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

people like that don't matter anyway.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home