Scenic Route

Friday, April 22, 2005

Perturbed Ann

I'm severely perturbed. The sixth of April was National Tartan Day. Typical Ann, she is completely oblivious to this celebratory event. New York city had actors in a fashion show sauntering across the stage in pretty festive get-ups. ANN was preforming ordinary duties of an eighteen year old woman in her last year of high school.

BLASTDAMNSHOOT. I'm sorely disappointed that I missed it. So, I share Duke of Clarence with you. He's sporting a lovely kilt. He reminds me of Aaron and Evan smushed together and this makes me happy. Not to mention his kilt. Sweet Duke, you shall be my remedy for the sore wound made by missing National Tartan Day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Civil Whisper said...

Silly Ann.

I can see Evan in him, but not Aaron.

On another note, he is not very well proportioned... His shoulders look funny. (And that does not resemble Aaron or Evan in anyway)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

She probably compared his outragous, eccentric style to that of aarons.
On a personal note, I wish I knew what a Tartan is.

1:01 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Thats the worst kilt that i have ever seen. I don't even think it IS a real kilt. He's just wearing a skirt. FILTHY CROSS DRESSER!

Strange. I see more Aaron than Evan.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home