Scenic Route

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Best sex ever.

I studied all day. I got indigestion from the stress and lack of company. It hurt to be alone.

Then I watched cartoons. Jessi Anne wants coffee with me Thursday. Graham called. I also found my Buffy the Vampire Slayer soundtrack (02), which I lost more than a year ago and used to listen to over and over and over.

Fuck, this is one of the best nights of my life (and one of the worst posts I've ever made, but I don't care at all right now).

Music of the moment: Keep Myself Awake by Black Lab

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Were you studying for english?
Memorizing tone words and finding sexual connotation in fairy tales?

We saw you walking with graham today and you were both oblivious to our shouting.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

English? That's a joke. It was biology.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home