Scenic Route

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I am weakened

'Don't let them take me away,' his body language cried out to me.

'There's nothing I can do,' my eyes quietly responded. I tried to reassure him with my touch, and he leaned into it powerfully. But there was still fear and his eyes emplored me while he continued to exclaim my treachery with his forlorn call.

'I thought you loved me! Don't let them take me awaay.' They carried you out and closed the door behind them. I could hear you cry behind the door before the car drove off and I felt for you. There's nothing I could do. I knew you couldn't understand what was best for you and I hated making that choice alone. Your call will reverberate in my mind until I see you safe again. I will always love you, but sometimes we have to do things that we don't want to for those whom we care about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home