Scenic Route

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Life Drawingz!

So I'm going to be done my portfolio by Tuesday or Wednesday this coming week. I'm starting to narrow down what life drawings I may use. I'll attend Monday's session for all three hours to get as many last-minute drawings as I can. The funny thing is I learned more about life drawing from critiques with my painting teacher than my actual life drawing teacher. Stupid, eh? Anyway... these are in order of how long they took to draw, ranging from 30 seconds to 20 minutes. Ten is sufficient to get enough information on paper. After that I get frustrated and don't know what to do with the extra time. At that point I usually use my stick of contè on my friends faces...

30 Seconds





















5 Minutes


























10 Minutes

20 Minutes

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Flakey Foont said...

I had to do similar drawings for my art class too. They weren't as good as yours though.

I want some nudez, dammit!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home