Scenic Route

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Diary entry.

March 17/07
I still haven't heard from Sheridan about my portfolio. I look through it a few times a week and with every page I turn I feel a swell of longing so great I feel like it could consume me. I want nothing more than this. I need nothing but this. I don't need or want a boy to love or fuck. I don't need a steady income in a quiet, "comfortable" job. I don't want a car, a closet full of clothes or the sort of popularity that makes men desire me.

I just want acceptance from the largest, best art school in Canada. I don't want anything else. If that makes me greedy and selfish, so be it... I'm passionate about it right down to the seedy core of my heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flakey Foont said...

I don't think you can get big goals without some sort of selfishness. Isn't that what being human is all about?
Rock on and best of luck.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand. Entrance exam to my college is this Saturday. I'm terrified. And I'll die if I don't get accepted. I don't think we're selfish. But I do think that we're sexy.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home