Scenic Route

Monday, March 05, 2007

Post-Portfolio Scribble.

I have no idea when I'll know about the portfolio... I've heard many estimates that vary in an extreme way from one another (ie.] 2-6 weeks). It feels ridiculous... especially since it's marked already and I effing live on campus. But patience is a virtue artists are built to endure, otherwise we wouldn't succeed. So I have to try and live it up as best I can. Besides... with the spectacular support of my amazing family, how can I not? Special thanks to my mother and brother. I can never say it enough: I love you guys a lot. I wouldn't be here today working this hard if it weren't for you two. You're the two fundamental pillars of my foundation. /end sappy digression

Between now and when I return to Saskatoon I'm going to visit New York. How cool is that?! At first it was just tentative because I wasn't sure where Irene was staying; but since she's living in an apartment she said I was welcome to stay there when I went down! I have a international student card, which means I'll save money on the via rail ticket (without the deduction it will cost around $80 for a student, which isn't bad to begin with). I can't believe it... it feels like I'm living in a fairy tale. Art central, much? I'll take my camera and sketchbook of course. I wish I could take you all with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Flakey Foont said...

I like them lips.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home