Scenic Route

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hey

you know everything's going to be alright, right?
Sure.
Sure? 'Sure' is just a dismissal, it doesn't say anything at all.
Sorry.
No you're not.
I know... but the tortoise knows more than I do, so what do you expect?
I expect more from a pelican, you ass.
Hey! The burden of my carriage is more than you have to bare.
...I can't understand why our constellations differ from Susan's.
Susan's a cow.
That's offensive.
No, it's not. Susan eats grass and moans about milk all the time.
She's lactose intolerant! Lots of people are.
But we're not people, are we?
Who are you to say we're vegetarian!?
You're carnivorous, you douchebag.
Actually, I'm omnivorous. I scavenge more than I hunt.
Oh.
There you go with your dismissal remarks again.
It's not a dismissal, it's simply acknowledgment that lacks sentiment.
I'd hardly call 'oh' acknowledgment.
Oh, fuck you. I'll take my baggage elsewhere, thank you very much.
Go on; fly away you waddle-beaked freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home