Scenic Route

Monday, January 24, 2005

I know, a third post in a row, LAME but this HAD to be done. I'm BACK. I don't give a damn how I do on my exam tomorrow... at least for tonight. For those of you who've known me for a while, I pretty much lost inspiration for art altogether the last year and have hardly produced something I've been satisfied with for a long, long time. It came back. ITCAMEBACK. I want to kiss something really passionately right now. I'm so fucking happy. I'm sorry, I don't ordinarily swear. I really don't, but I'm just... EEEEEEEE. I'm going to roll in the snow with Gus, tah.



Music of the moment: Figured You Out by Nickleback (I don't give a damn what anyone says, I love this song)

5 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Posting lots is cool. I love these hands. The lining on the palm impressed me very much.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

You've turned into such a potty mouth ever since we started to hang out.

The way I've corrupted you brings tears to my eyes.
Boohoohoo.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

Oh Mattypoo, don't take the credit for my decisions. I have a free will of my own, after all. 'Tis my fault.

I'm going to tackle you the next time I see you.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

Arwen thinks hands are hot. Those hands are hot. I wish I could relate to the detail and effort you artsy-folk put in your work. Good on ya. (Hey, I posted you poo!)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I am ecstatic waiting to see what you will produce next! Hurrah! And frequently posting is excellent. Keep it up.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home