Scenic Route

Monday, November 14, 2005

Arwen Belongs Nowhere

I stirred apathetically in the morning. Bad dreams permeated my sleep last night. The night needed to end. When it did, I rose without feeling. I looked outside to see the snow and warmth developed in my heart. The snow looked lively, delicate, and sweet. It winked at me from the yellow-light cast from the window. Despite my dreams, despite everything, I anticipate today.

I'm a transient organism. No one takes me seriously or treats me with humane respect. But I don't blame them because I deserve the treatment. When you aren't a permanent member of a certain society, why would anyone attach themselves to you? When you exist the way I do, why would anyone choose you?

The snow exists as I do. It's transient. The grass and trees remain below it but the snow will eventually sift away. As will I.

2 Comments:

Blogger Syxx said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Arwen belongs on our pirate ship. With me.
-Graham S.I.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home