Scenic Route

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Down & down & down white water...

Here's how the game works. We punch each other in the mouth until we bust some teeth out, then we chase each other around playing tag with the teeth we lost. When we're too tired to chase each other (blood loss will do that), we'll play 'who can make the most convincing corpse?' by the side of the road. When someone pulls over to check you or I out we'll act alive and scare the shit out've'em. We'll judge each other by the reactions we receive from the people who pull over.

Okay. Ready? Go!

What do you do when your path's dense with trees? You CHARGE the fuck through them until you make it through or die!

...Today's weird. I really wanna wrestle someone right now, then jump in a frigid lake and dry off on an island or in some tall, wild grass. I want to climb trees and hang upside down from an upper branch. I'd like to play pick up sticks too, but only after I've worn off all this congested energy.
ROAR.

3 Comments:

Blogger Flakey Foont said...

I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE. I MISS YOU TOO, PRETTY ARTIST!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

You might beat me at being a convincing corpse, but I'd SO whoop yo ass in tooth-tag.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

only because i through teeth like a girl! but yes, i am corpse-tastic

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home