Scenic Route

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bleu Lagoon

I'm so tired of these wrinkled sheets, pressing patterns onto my cheeks. I'm so cold despite these blankets, they got me: ensnared me and completely impaired me. I'm sweating but I'm shaking, I'm calling and I'm waiting but even my echo is absorbed by the paper covering my walls. You're written there, somewhere, I should stop trying but I can't don't you know what its like to be in love with somebody? I can't stop caring and now my heart is breaking (again and again and again).

I'm so tired of these wrinkled sheets, pressing lonely patterns across my desolate cheeks. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday... Wednesday hid behind a deceitful star. A sighing constellation told me everything would be all right. The stars can laugh on a whim; did you know they have also convinced me with their lies? I'm sick of being tired, but the moon said I'd be all right. His voice held more truth: it wavered with apprehension. Someday soon it'll all come together. The stars, you and I, we'll reunite (everybody lies sometimes).

I can't stand being left behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home