Scenic Route

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wtf. Ow.l.

Holy shit there's an owl on my sketchbook. What do I do now? I guess I could show you some of the stuff I put in it while I was in Toronto...

GOTRAIN. →
Gotrain go.
Sleep guy.
Sleep.
It was 9 in the morn but it does not matter what time it was. Sleep is obligatory in moving vehicles.

← I bought a ticket for Happy Feet, which was to start in an hour from when I procured the ticket so I went out into the lane and drew stuff. And yeah, I did like Happy Feet.

Remind me next time I'm in Toronto to actually be artistic. I got some good experiences for being on my lonesome in Toronto for the first time, but I really didn't take advantage of quality sketch time. Like... fuck. I've got nothing. Heh. Also remind me to get a scanner. Like. Fuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

That owl has devil eyes.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home