Scenic Route

Thursday, April 12, 2007

She is an anomaly, wise yet smiling.

I know a woman who is powerful, intelligent, and kind. She possesses an iron will and a discreet sensitivity that underlies it all. Imbued in her is a knack for leadership – a sensible authority wrought in confidence and discretion. It has enabled her to wield an admirable job title. She is a successful career woman. She is independent and strong. She carries with her a fire that I hope flourishes in coming generations. She is my mother, and there is no end to my admiration and love for her. Someday I hope to emulate her victory and passion for life. I would like to make an iota of an impression on my children that she has made upon me. My mother is my role model and she always will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home