Scenic Route

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Simply put,

I love you when you're emo, I love you when you're angst. I love every mole on your body and on the days you feel the worst. I'm overwhelmed with joy when you smile and even more so when you laugh. I almost can't bare how much I love you but I'm satisfied; I know it'll last.

I loved you yesterday when you swore unnecessarily. You won't believe how I admired your unconscious habits. Today I saw you act in charity and I loved you all the more. Sometimes you make bad choices, and I sympathize. I know tomorrow you'll apologize, because you're honest and care about how you affect others. I can't communicate how much I love you except in petty prose.

Frankly love, you're dear to me. I love you for who you are today, tomorrow and forevermore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home