Scenic Route

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

William, Clara &co.



This was just too neat to keep to myself. This picture, ladies and gentlemen, is a picture taken of my great-great-great grandfather and his wife with their three girls. My great-great grandfather isn't in the picture because he wasn't born yet. But hey guys, it's my great-great-great grand parents! In England! How cool is that eh!? I think I have something of intellectual value to write, but I'm too distracted tonight. So here's some eye candy to keep you diverted. ENJOI.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Thats extremely cool. Nothing interests me more than family history, even families that have nothing to do with me.
I think your great great great gammy is hot.
I think.
Nice.

8:16 PM  
Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Your grandfather looks like a distorted Will Ferell.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home