Scenic Route

Monday, September 19, 2005

Prospective Student

Hello,
I'm a prospective student from Saskatoon, SK. I attempted calling admissions regarding the open house and portfolio days but couldn't get a hold of anyone. My mother and I are interested in attending a tour of ACAD on the 28th or 29th as well as get my portfolio assessed. Since I'm not from Calgary, I would like to get a timeframe for when I should be at the college so that I don't miss this opportunity. When will the tours be held on these days? Could we either book or get joined onto a group-tour? Will the portfolios be evaluated alongside the tour (in other words, should I bring it along with me during the tour)?
Also, I am currently attending the University of Saskatchewan with a full-course load of five classes, which will be an accumulative of 30 credits. Will I get the opportunity to meet with someone from student services to discuss whether my courses are transferable during that Friday or Saturday? Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing back from you!
Arwen Savage

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

After you go for your interview I'm going to ask you a million questions about it.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After your interview I am going to see you.

I like you.

(Nimble Neglect)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

After your interview I am going to see you.

I like you.

(Nimble Neglect)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home