Scenic Route

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Five Short Months

It's crazy to think that in approximately five months I'll know where I'll be living and going to school next year. Having two schools in mind that are practically on opposite sides of Canada makes it doubly exciting. The choice I make this summer will determine whether I'll spend my long weekends making snowmen in the Rockies or wading around in Lake Ontario!

By the way, I promised Niki that I'd make friends immediately so that I'll have people that will report home about my life status. Be comforted! If I'm eaten by a bear in the mountains or drown in a Great Lake you won't have to worry about being uncertain of my existence. If I die you'll be promptly notified. :)

What prompted this update? Tonight I've officially applied to Sheridan. Tomorrow I'm mailing my transcripts. Can you believe it's $85 to apply to Sheridan? Eff! If I don't get accepted I want my money back. If I don't get accepted into either school you can expect a rather depressed Arwen who'll be sending mail-bombs to the portfolio reviewer who promised her she'd be going to art school in Fall 2006.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

holay! i'm excited for you Arwen, personally, i've got to move to Prince Albert for the courses I want to take, so i am definately jealous of the adventures you will have as opposed to my struggle to not get stabbed......best of luck to ya!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home