Scenic Route

Friday, January 20, 2006

Published Essence

Then I suck strength from every alien muscle and sinew as I pass and my imagination reaches godly heights, loaded to bursting point from the store of tales and fancies that each face offers to my eyes.


This tower of genius, this epitome of everything I've felt! No one has ever understood the feeling I've attempted to communicate but this author has summarized and articulated it so well to me! There isn't a note stating whether it's a work of fiction or not, but thus far everything conveyed feels like a perpetuation of my essence bleeding through some foreign man's fingers in 1933.

Today I crept into a library and slunk out with a small book. My goal is to finish it by Sunday. I didn't look into what it was about at all. I just plucked it off the shelves on the basis of the title and size alone. It's called Two Years, and the author Liam O'Flaherty has so explained my existence as a man in a previous life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Syxx said...

I have a great urge to do the same now. I miss libraries.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home