Scenic Route

Friday, March 31, 2006

Your disgusting feints

Thus far I have spent the majority of my waking hours researching the atrocities of Nazi SS gas chamber guard Ivan the Terrible and watching a two-hour documentary that detailed the Canadian government's negligent approach to mad cow disease.

Good evening, sir. Tonight our special is a delectable soup of broiled Jews followed up by a delicious steak contaminated with bovine spongiform encephalopathy, which once ingested, will develop into Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. For desert you'll have a frosted cup of vomit followed by spasms of horror. Enjoy.

I think I'll drink hard liquor for the rest of my life and avoid anything that even remotely resembles food. Who's with me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Elyse said...

That's the day's special?
I'll just have a frothed vomit, please.

Come to think of it, maybe just a scotch on the rocks.

Hold the ice.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

That would be a scotch neat, Elyse;)

In response to the next two posts which we are not allowed to comment on, i want to hug my Arwinny. Two weeks is NOT going to go by fast enough.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home