Scenic Route

Monday, March 13, 2006

Corporate 'Relationship'

A flushed hand will win the advantage that may very well extend into the negotiation. I'm so glad to have met you and drunk the liquid of your opportunistic mind, so that you may participate in this company. I've invested a lot of prodigal time and effort into the firm, don't worry my dear friend, I promise I'm not too arduous to while away the designated hours with. We'll pick out the important stars on the charts, denote the wistful product of specific calculations, and deliver such a duel presentation as will fluster our joint businesses with combined delight and envy.

Our substantial report will touch on the appropriate bases. We will avoid over-generalizing because that could jeopardize our temporary assignment. We will also avoid over-analyzing otherwise our overall performance will greatly suffer. The people on our firm will become familiarized with our provisional intent, but how that unfolds will depend entirely on how successful we are at completing the assignment together. So you and I have to make sure we've both gone through the same books, read the same chapters and it is absolutely essential that we remain on the same page.

Obstacles will include rivalry firms, possibly even fellow associates, and we will most definitely come into conflict with each other on certain points. But we can maintain our status quo if we take each other’s perspectives into consideration. Risks are also a necessity of the task, so be prepared for a couple unexpected assignments out of town. If you're ready to tackle all of these challenging components of the job, I know we'll make a formidable campaign. If our association with one another proves compatible for the task at hand, be assured that it will benefit the company in a major way and we'll both be satisfied with the arrangement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elyse said...

I can just imagine the face of the "dear friend".
The utter bewliderment. Listening intently as the speaker reveals a type of excitement and continues to discuss how they should be on the same page.

I'm not sure if I got the point. But this is how it made me think about it.

I love how you are able to take something out of anything at all and turn it into something so flabbergasting.
You are talented beyond your years, Arwen.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

I thought of it more as a relationship put into business terms, making the ups and downs of love into the ups and downs of a business partnership. Nontheless..Amazing!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home