Scenic Route

Saturday, March 11, 2006

We've come a long way, little sparrow.

Delaying work on my essay, I decided to click through old entries. Holy crapsicles, I've written a ton and a half since September 2004! It started to slow down around September this year when my life ended because of university (heh) but otherwise... yikes. I've written a lot since Llama Drama began. And to think last night I almost decided to stop writing in here for good. Here is some older (but still decent) material:

Perpetuate Personality, Little Raisin Orange, Wistful Thinking, You're All I Require, January 18, 3:20am, Resurrecting the Dead, Hah, Encouraging Smell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

No matter how spread out and random your entries get you will aways have friends/fans, you check the llama blog daily for updates in the mind of Arwen.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Elyse said...

I was engulfed by some of the old posts. I eXpecially enjoy resurrecting the dead. I had to laugh... and laugh.
Everything is thought provoking, which is a sure sign of a superb writter.
I hope you don't stop posting :( :)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home