Scenic Route

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Caution Joe Stapler.

Sometimes I want to drink myself stupid. When that happens I always end up with a pint of tea. Somehow or other, I always manage to achieve my initial aim.

I'm debating whether to pursue a management position in a staple factory or gain my bachelor's in illustration. I'm torn. Either way I'll gain admiration from my peers and prestige amongst my coworkers/clients. In both situations, someday I'll eventually be shot in the foot too but that’s the fun of participating in such precarious careers.

My ambition is infinite. Those staple bitches won't know what hit them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

You are definately too good for a staple job. I think you'd be better off doing something more creative.... but follow your heart and see what happens.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

You could be the manager in staples, and i could run glue. We'd have minions and everything. Think about it. We could RULE THE WORLD.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home