Scenic Route

Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm sketchy at best ;)

Hey. A new layout. I'm partially procrastinating on an essay due Wednesday. But I also feel like I'm changing a lot as a person, so likely within the next little while my blog'll be changing too.

I have a few more ideas to add to this current layout. So we'll see how it goes over the next little while. Between term-projects I'll squeeze some time in here for fun.

02/28: So I scavenged. I think I got the gist of the links I had before. If I missed you, throw a brick at my head and when I recover consciousness I'll happily oblige. :) This layout is growing on me. I'll probably leave it like this for a while. We'll see...

now arwen-slave, ESSAY.

...The hypocritical statements combined with a contradictory self-pitying sacrificial revolutionist embellish on the ironic motif. It emphasizes how people comply eagerly to a governing organization, ignoring their conscience to the extent that they fail to acknowledge the shame in disregarding morality... ohmygodi'mboring.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

I really like the new layout..... but am really quite curious how Arwen, possible the most original person I have ever met can change. As long as the changes are for the better i shall be content.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

Shit! And in remodeling I vanquished my links. WOE IS I. I'll have to herd them back together tomorrow. Siiigh.

I'm changing in a... 'maturing' type way. My personality is the same as ever, but I'm growing into a more stable independent person. I've much more conviction in who I am now than I did after I graduated from high school, and I know when I move away that'll continue to develop. Mentally, I'm already in Oakville Ontario.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I almost threw a brick man. But then i found myself. Sorry for ever doubting your linking ablilities.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home