Scenic Route

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Proven Guarantee

Part of me will always like Disney movies. I will also continue to laugh inanely, wear wife-beaters, drink gallons of tea daily, and smile at you with a grin that tells you for that moment you're the only important, funny and interesting person in my life. I will always enjoy learning. I will continue to care for people who have moved away, no matter how long ago or how far away (I still remember and reminisce about my best friend from grade one). I will feel passion about art probably even after I die. And while I'm alive I will persevere... no matter the circumstances, I refuse to succumb to pacifism and pessimism. I will always, always, always fight to be assertive and optimistic.

I will always be Arwen and I guarantee (or your money back) you can depend on that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

And that's what we like you for, being your awesome self, and a model for others to be their selves, thumbs up to you!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Well you better. I'm keeping hold on my reciept just in cases;)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home