Scenic Route

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm late for my painting class to say:

I'M FUCKING GOING TO SEE DALLAS GREEN ON MARCH 22.

I got the last ticket. I still don't know what time it starts or even what DAY the 22nd is. Fuckfuckfuck. Sorry, I'm literally shaking right now. I should go paint a shaky picture. I'm sorry I'm gloating, I just love this guy to death.

Update: Apparently the bartender lied. Heh. John bought tickets for his friend today after I procured mine. Either way, I'd recommend you go check if there're any remaining tickets so we can swoon to Mr. Green together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elyse said...

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You.... got the last ticket.
OH :(

Well. I'm over it.
Have a doubly good time for me... lovely... jerk.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home