Scenic Route

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Altered Preception

Alternate title: Ew Marriage.

So I just learned in sociology that unmarried women, in comparison to married women, live longer and have significantly lower stress levels. My desire to someday get married and have children has suddenly lessened. Maybe I should just strive for a good job and then live a life like one of those sexually adventurous women on sex in the city. That way I'd get my sexual needs satisfied without having the endure the vindictive life of a married women doing double time at work and at home. SDfklewk. See, I'd like to have a relationship with a guy where we can share the housework without conflict. But, considering the social lag surrounding that social situation, it seems unlikely. I'm not a raging feminist. It's simply that my outlook on married life has become distorted from the lecture I received in sociology just moments ago.

Maybe someday I'll meet someone who'll change that all for me. But for now, I think I won't view married life in such a wistful manner as I have prior to today. MMM PEANUTBUTTERSAMMICH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home