Scenic Route

Monday, April 03, 2006

Hi Love.



I'm feeling open tonight. So I thought I'd share my recent entries in my diary. Don't take offense to the blurred lines at the top. Everyone has secrets. Mine aren't malicious. I don't have anything sinister to say about anyone I know. In fact, a more accurate thing to consider while staring at those four short lines would be to imagine it's something fond about you that I'd be embarrassed to share. So if anything, those inarticulate lines should add to my mystique. Anyway, here's the translation of my chicken scratch:

April 2/06
I skipped out on doing schoolwork until today. University is going to kick my ass this week. I'm seriously not excited. But everything will work out in the end. In less than a month I will be complete my first year in university. In less than a week my fate with Sheridan will be allotted. God, help me. I'm stressing out.
April 3/06
I'm starting to recognize that living forever is overrated. I'm still going to try to be healthy; but if I want to smoke or drink I'm not going to be as critical about it anymore.
This life is too fleeting to be stringent about so many trivial things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

Your second diary entry makes me think of my own mentality and how i view life in general. Good luck with your work load this week and hopefully you won't get too stressed.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

I agree with the second entry as well, just so long as I am not overcome with it. For example, smoking... I'm going to outlive Lee by 30 years if neither of us get hit by a bus... That makes me sad.

That doesn't mean I don't like cigars or what-have-you from time to time.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home