Scenic Route

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Rape me, my friend.

This is of no artistic/creative merit.

I just had a fucking great day at work and thought I'd share. The whole shift was basically Terry and I talking about art stuff and bands. By the way, apparently there is going to be a great show at Amigo's on the fourteenth, so get your ass over there to have supper and enjoy a show with me. Terry also shared his leftovers from Amigos with me for lunch. BEST BEANS & RICE EVER.

Tonight I'm probably pulling an allnighter to complete my essay and paintings for tomorrow, so... yeah. Rockstar and coffee, I shall consume thee with vigor!

I love you all. So very, very much.

8:18pm, First new development: Jill called and told me she received her letter of acceptance from Sheridan today. I almost fell off the couch, it was pretty dramatic. I screamed in fits of joy and now am extra-anxious for whatever my news will be. This is such a fricken' nail biting week, it's ridiculous! Second piece of news: I'm creepy and I called my English prof. at his house. I asked if marks would be deducted for handing in my term paper on Friday and he said no, so I'm just aiming for getting as much done as I can tonight without going overboard. Too bad I didn't call him before drinking that effing energy drink. Hah! Oh well. I got two paintings still to do tonight anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

WoW! I'm exhausted from reading that. But first off, nice title, and I'm bored because I'm not hanging out with you. So get all your things done this week, get accepted to Sheridan and than we can have fun again, and I miss you haha.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home