Scenic Route

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm drunk

this isn't poetic at all but I'm posting it anyway.

DDo you know what it's like to be completely alone but full of alcohol without someone to care for you? Do you know what it's like to feel the wind with a break of a window but feel the loneliness swell inside of you? I'm not tired at all but all the couples are gone and I'm left alon. Oh god how the rain pours onto the roof I can feel it without feeling it everyone's gone and I'm all alohe oh god. I wish I could enjoy this but no. Goodbye. Goodnight. Hopefilly I'll see you someday. Not tomorrow, for sure, but... will we be together when we say g'day?

I wish I felt the scissors do you know how sobr I feel when I'm completely plastered? It hurts. Someday, somehow, everything will be okay. But not now, someday... somehow... you know we'll be fine even if we aren't right now.