Scenic Route

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Take an oath

I'll remind you when the time rolls around, but this is important to me. If you read Llama Drama at all anymore, please commemorate its anniversary on September 27th. Do something simple, something subtle. Drink apple juice and think about sex or chew a rasberry and contemplate the nature of owls. Please. I ask you from the bottom of my heart. I beseech you... do this for me.

I wish I could have another blog party, but I can't. So whether you tell me what you do on that day or not, if you even just think about the blog I'll be happy. I'll know, don't worry. I don't need to see you. I'll feel it like tea in my tummy. You're warm there, you know; there in the spot in my stomach where I feel laughter the most.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nesska said...

Aww. Chai tea will definitely be in my tummy and I'll think of the Llama as I grab two seconds of quiet, non-gongshow time in my UVic dorm room.

Oh god. Two weeks to moving dayyy.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home