Scenic Route

Monday, January 08, 2007

I'll See You Again

I can see us traveling in the future,
When the grass is green; the outlook brighter,
I envision us hugging each other,
Just like today maybe a little bit tighter

We shall clasp the rail on an old bridge
Foreign 'gulls will creel above the barge.
The most precious and sensitive collage
We shall perceive with our artistic visage.

I miss you already, I wish I were ready
But I'm not and I'm leaving it all again.

I can't wait for the bristle on your cheek
It will chafe my longing temple again soon.
There is something I yearn for, long for, and seek,
It is our contrasting eyes catching facets of a new June.

Don't wait for me, long for my company or sigh
Don't reminisce in remorse or depend on a sign
I know your ways - your words will lilt and shine
Because you're strong, you're sensible; you're benign.

I miss you already, I wish I were ready
But I'll share smiles with you another day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're really in love like that. The rhyme scheme was good to follow and I loved the picture of the stubble and your temple. Does gristle mean fat on an animal though?

7:59 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

Arwen loves. Heh. Yeah, gristle was a typo. Yeouch. I corrected it though. And TANSLEY has a blog-alog? You're so linked. ;)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home