Scenic Route

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'll keep your heart from harm, promise.

Home soon! I can't wait to see everyone again. Everyday that passes by makes the return home more surreal. It's so hard to believe that I'll be boarding a plane in less than a week. I feel like I'm acclimated the moisture here but I guess I'm still used to Saskatoon temperatures. After working out yesterday I walked home outside in my tank top (it was +5 and I was still cooling off) and I heard a girl in a bulky winter's jacket comment to one of her friends, "I get cold just looking at her!" And I looked up to see five people gawking at me. Hah. I felt like saying it was tropical out and that I moved here from Alaska or something.

I can't wait to play in the snow with you and hug you again. OH GEEZ LOUIS I miss your hugs! You're eternally beautiful to me.

Love,
Arwen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home