Scenic Route

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

January 18, 3:20am

In the dark liquid mercury,
into my hands, my mouth, --
shit 2:50am,
I'm dying from a nose bleed
in the dark no light no pain
hot in my hands liquid metal
bitter, Hard and unforgiving.
Orange sink white walls white
light bright poppy red falling
from my face. Orange lips
abrasive taste -- Gone too far
from me, not here not there not
-- Swallow bloodclot nassal
passage. Taste metallic success.
Stomach pains, white nostril fame,
I'm drowning in bloodbathe.
Tangerine eyelids orange-pulp
pout failure.

4 Comments:

Blogger Syxx said...

Made me queasy. Beautifully written though. Your talent to weave words amazes me.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Gorgeous.

3:09 PM  
Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Reminds me of when you punched me in the nose. That's a picture of me, right?
Good job, ARWEN.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

In a really weird way, thats a beautiful picture. Odd, but simply awesome. You don't see many pictures of nosebleeds.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home