Scenic Route

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

HOORAY!

I pause between my ravaging lapses of diarrhea to make an important announcement:

One week from today is LlamaDrama's One Year Anniversary! What does that mean!? I invite my blog friends to have a blog-party with me. Yes: Jorbrugund's late-crew is invited as well. We will drink apple juice and likely play board games until we vomit. I'm going to make invitations today. I'm sorry that Vanessa can't come. :( If I could mail apple juice, I would. She just has to promise that she'll drink apple juice that day for the blog and then her spirit will be with us. Same with Grahamaim. Drink apple juice on the 27th. But the rest of you have to be in my physical presence or I'll mail you a knuckle sandwich after you apologize for being unable to come. I'll hold a grudge for a total of .3592222 miliseconds. Then you'll be back in my good graces. But for that portion of a second, I will despise you in a fitful passion. So don't say no. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I'm supposed to share high tea with the queen of denmark next tuesday, but I'm hoping she'll understand that this is more important.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

Mmm. One litre of apple juice will be lovely.

Did you know that applejuice is the worst juice for rotting your teeth? (It doesn't compare to Coke or Pepsi... but whatever). So after you finish your 1L of AJ, rinse out your mouth with water.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I am so pumped.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm. Apple juice.
I might have to fly over to Sask and join you for Tim Horton's English Toffee coffee, too. *twitch*

NO, NESS. NO MORE CAFFEINE.
...I quit drinking coffee. *sob* But I keep relapsing.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Nesska said...

...That was me, by the way. Eheh.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home