Scenic Route

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Over the summer

I will...
· play tag
· climb trees
· go to shows
· go to the Ex
· write creatively
· climb a building
· clean my room
· teach myself 'Push'
· read until I go blind
· cry when I move away
· watch movies until I lose vision
· have a minimum of five dance-offs
· cook a minimum of six meals for my family
· work my ass off at Silver Sense and Colours
· find, catch and identify different bug species
· advance my artistic spectrum by trying new and different mediums
· challenge my artistic talent by drawing, painting and sketching endlessly
· spend much of my time not only with friends, but with my awesome family
· smoke my pipe at 5:00 am as I watch the sun rise on my front step and/or roof
· spend time out of the city at night if for nothing else, to stare into the starlit sky
· get non-fiction out of the library (social, political or natural science)
· lacquer my little raisin orange so that he can move with me

I won't...
· be late for work
· drink until I throw up
· miss work without providing ample warning
· go out of province (until I actually move, obviously)

I might..
· smoke a cigarette
· break a bone or two

1 Comments:

Blogger Elyse said...

Inspirational list. Love the motivation!

Gotta get me one of those :)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home