Scenic Route

Friday, February 02, 2007

Seven Deadly Sins

For our first 2nd term assignment in 3D we were supposed to choose three of the seven deadly sins and create three separate pieces of them for a nameless magazine article. They were supposed have a square 'backdrop'. Based on some roughs I sketched up a few weeks ago I made my first of the three just a few minutes ago. From start to finish it took me four hours. Can you figure out which sin this one is?

Pigs disgust me. At least, in food form they do.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

I love it! Lust right? :P

1:22 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

I'm glad you like it! But it ain't lust, mate. ;)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

Correctamundo, John! Com'on guys, more things go into people's mouths than penises. Hah.

I should have the second (and maybe even third) done by tomorrow.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Flakey Foont said...

This is fergalicious.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home