Scenic Route

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Pucker up, whore

I found lipstick in my room today. I put it on. It's an extremely gaudy neon-red color. I never wear lipstick. Neither mom or my brother commented, it reminded me of the day I wore Parsnip around my neck all day. They didn't even give me a second glance. I swear, if I walked in the door tomorrow with Graham's 1/2" gauge spirals they'd walk right past me. I conclude: they've either accepted my personality for all of it's eccentric attributes, or they're convinced I'm going through a teen-quirk stage and are set on ignoring everything irregular that I do.

Whateva, fam. Represent, straight up dope word my brutha and my mutha.

4 Comments:

Blogger Civil Whisper said...

I like it when my family ignores me, or my mother and sister, anyway. It makes me feel...grown-up...or something.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Its like the time that i walked around the school with a bottle of apple cider in a brown paper bag. I AM WALKING AROUND THE SCHOOL WITH A BOTTLE IN A BROWN PAPER BAG PEOPLE! WHY DOESN"T ANYONE REALIZE THAT THIS COULD BE AN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE?! People can be quite un-observant when they want to be.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Hot picture.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Your mom attributes it to teenage rebellion, and also all of our bad influences on you.
Jeeze, Arwen.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home