Scenic Route

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Growed up.

I made a decision today about something.

I'm a growed up.

I ate cookies with my coffee this morning. I have paint on my fingers. I saw tarantulas get fed yesterday. After I use up my excess paint on an unorthodox painting, I'm going to draw a template for my llama cake. In two hours, I'm going to buy apple juice and go to Dairy Queen with my llama picture. After I'm done drawing the design for my cake, I'm going to begin my English essay.

I'm full of knowledge. ASDRLwq. I'm also full of sugar. And guess what? I'm a growed up.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dingus said...

I look forward to seeing everyone eat it! You have no idea. I'm so psyched it's ridiculous. I was just at Dairy Queen, they tell me that they can do it. WAEIWAKSD. asdfker... HJKYLSaSD!!!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I will enjoy looking at it:)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

I will enjoy seeing pictures.

Hint* .... Take pictures.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

Evan, sweetheart, growed up Arwen's talk about diarrhea. We're proof that in some cultures (like Arwenese) nothing is a spoken taboo.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

...If you piss off the Arwenese, they will perform Ar-fu on you. Careful.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Teeheehee Ar-fu. Thats clever.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home