Scenic Route

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

1 of 107 image(s) saved.

Niki you beast. Ahaha. I heart you. Technically, there were 98 pictures taken at the blog party. And about four of them were taken by me. But the 94 others are all Niki. I heart you lots, baby.

No, I'm not going to post 98 pictures here; most of them are repetitive Jenganess. If you ask nicely and really want them though, ask me over MSN and I'll e-mail you the entire file. That's right. The entire file.

Thanks to all who came. I had a killer time! You all make my life. At least, a significant portion of it. I'm exhausted, but I had to make a post today because it's the one-year anniversary of Llama Drama. I'm going to edit pictures now. Hopefully, I'll have them up before 12. Ehhhhhhhfuh.


























1 Comments:

Blogger Syxx said...

You two are Jenga WIZARDS. Seriously, that game was intense.
I, my friend, request the file.
Hahahaha sorry, i do get kinda camera happy at times.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home