Scenic Route

Friday, September 30, 2005

My Dietary Habits

LISTEN to my chipmunk screamo!

I like
olives on my sardines!
With banana peppers
and bleu cheese!

I like my olives
SATURATED
I like my sardines
SALTY AS HELL
I enjoy banana peppers
ORGANICLY PRODUCED
and my bleu cheese...
I FOUND IN A SEASHELL.

(insert long, grindcore interlude with distorted electric guitar and basic but weirdly-timed drum beats here)

(sudden break, softly plucking acoustic)

I cry myself to sleep every night,
You know why, you know why?
I cry myself to sleep every night,
I'll tell you why, I'll tell you why

(grindcore)

Those are the nights
I can't enjoy my olives
between two fat sardines!
With banana peppers and
BLEU... CHEESE!

RRRAAAAWWW FISH.
RRRAAAAWWW FISH.
RRRRAAAAAAAWWWW.

(hits a few dramatic chords with the electric and lets the distortion carry on and fade with the ending of the song).

2 Comments:

Blogger Civil Whisper said...

I can totally hear the song in my head. I'm amazed at how easy music comes to you. I wish I could write like you.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

This isnt fair. You're not allowed to be both musically AND artistically brilliant:( But i love that you are:D We should set a date for discount store sailing.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home