Scenic Route

Friday, April 07, 2006

Wouldn't it be nice.

I had a dream this afternoon that I was at Genesis with my family, but Genesis was in a big mall that looked like the arts tunnel at the university. Somehow, my Californian cousins' van dropped into the restaurant. My other aunt who lives here was going to drive it back to their house. I accompanied her. We started down the arts tunnel and a man appeared in front of us. We almost hit him, but we swung aside and slid adjacent another van with the man staring bleakly inwards from between them. There were people all around us, staring contemptuously. They had straight faces that portrayed disappointed gazes. No one yelled, they just all stopped to gape. Fucking people. I wanted to punch them all in the mouth. I woke up to Vincent poking my face and purring.

My mom just handed me a fortune cookie. My fortune was 'You will discover the truth in time.' I gave it the finger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elyse said...

I would love to analyze that one.

I'm reading a dream book that tells you how to interpret dreams, how to deal with the latent content/stresses that cause them.

Can't wait to finish!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home